Jane's Benson Health Market...

Market has a small produce section including some organic plus vitamins. Deli offers prepared foods and take-away sandwich. more-less

First Review by sunrize604
Guest
Guest

Not everything healthy taste bad

5 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2014

I had the honor of receiving one of your gourmet Oatmeal Raisin Cookies this morning. I was advised that this would literally be one of the BEST Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I have ever tasted...Being that Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are my all time FAVORITE, this would be a challenge as my grandmother is the only person whose ever baked the best Oatmeal Raisin cookie. All that I can say is I was very disappointed! Disappointed that my package only contained ONE cookie! THESE COOKIES are right there next to my grandmothers for being the best Oatmeal Cookie ever, however knowing that it was created at a "Health Food Market" makes it even better!!!! YES, Jane's Health Market & Deli does make thee best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!!! Great Job, can't wait to venture on my own to see what else Jane's Market has in store for new customers like myself.

Pros: Location, Quantity, Quality
johncena0410
johncena0410

not interesting

2 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2011

i didnt find anything special about this place... well anything here i could find at whole foods i thought they were going to have more of a variety
Updated from previous review on Sunday November 20, 2011

• Chuck Chuck

Hi John. Could you say a little more about what you didn't like, or what you didn't find special? This will help all of us out a lot. Thanks.

sunrize604
sunrize604

Great Place

4 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2010

Great place with a knowlegable staff. Owner Jane and family are there everyday. There is a Juice and food bar, yum! We get our water containers filled here, because it is the best we have found in Omaha. I definately recommend this store.

Dear Owner and Manager of Jane's Benson Health Market and Deli: