Serves meat, veg options available. Small and modern bar/restaurant at the beach of Carvoeiro. Has some vegan options on the menu card, just check the homepage. They also serve fresh in-house-made smoothies. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Asian, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
Largo da Praia
Carvoeiro, Portugal 8400-522

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Alex F
Alex F
Alex F

Not good for vegans

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2015

I went here in October 2015 and after searching for this restaurant in the hope of getting a nice vegan lunch I was very disappointed that they had nothing on the menu for vegans and the waiter admitted they had nothing. Why was it on Happy Cow I wondered. Eventually I found a restaurant across the road that had something.

Dear Owner and Manager of JAN :