Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese restaurant with a vegetarian section on menu containing a variety of mock meats. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg
671 Potomac Station Dr
Leesburg, Virginia 20176

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by MissJenny

Disappointed. =(

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

I work in Leesburg, so I was super excited when I discovered a Chinese place with vegan offerings right in town (Good Fortune is my go-to, but it's a little far if I just need something quick for lunch. Like today, when I discovered the cauliflower I'd brought was all nasty.) Anyway, I've eaten here twice and on both occasions the food was very lackluster. The food just isn't very flavorful, and I don't care for their mock meats at all. The variety used in the Kung Pao "Chicken" was kind of hard and dry, and in the "Chicken" with Vegetables it was very bland with a somewhat slimy texture; however, my biggest complaint would have to be the lack of flavor. I can overlook textural issues if something tastes good. On a positive note, the staff is very friendly and their spring rolls are good.

Pros: friendly staff, good spring rolls
Cons: bland food, sub-par mock meats

Dear Owner and Manager of James Cafe: