Serves meat, veg options available. A Halal restaurant offers a vegetarian menu of which many are vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Non-veg
Plaza de la Encarnacion 18 (Calle Alcazares)
Sevilla, Spain
954-22-74-09

First Review by DonPedro
Marjolyfje
Marjolyfje

Good

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2015

Fine Indian food, not really spicy but I liked it anyways. They have about 6 veggie dishes. Easy location to find.

Pros: Easy to find
jessgrif
jessgrif

disappointed

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

While I was very happy to find an indian place, or any place, that could make food spicy (after 3 weeks in Spain I thought for sure I was having capsaicin withdrawals haha), the food itself lacked much flavor. I got veggie pakora and taal darka, and the flavors were very bland.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options , will make it spicy by request , good location
Cons: bland
kac213
kac213

Good food!

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2015

I've been here to eat twice, and the staff is very friendly with helping me to know what options are vegan. They have a page on their menu for vegetarians, but if you're vegan you'll need to confirm which options are vegan as they're not labeled. The serving size initially looks rather small, but it's surprisingly very filling.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Vegetarian page in menu
Cons: A little pricey , Vegan options not labeled

DonPedro
DonPedro

Excellent Indian Food

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

I really enjoied this indian restaurant. It's also in a good location and easy to find. Great service too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Jaipur: