Serves meat, veg options available. Broad, Indian menu. Plenty of vegan options. Several vegan sauces, and staff willing to work with dietary and spice restrictions. Nice atmosphere. Photos of India on the walls. Very friendly staff. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Non-veg
847 W Randolph St (Peoria)
Chicago, Illinois 60607
312-526-3655

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Jaipur

3 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2012

We dined at Jaipur recently and found our experience to be pretty average - I've certainly had better Indian food at lower price-points. Jaipur is located in West Loop so parking isn't terrible. My order of Aloo Gobi was average and was highly over priced given the quality...I think my meal was $15. Overall, the food is OK but nothing I'd run back for...it's likely I'll never return though.

Dear Owner and Manager of Jaipur: