We dined at Jaipur recently and found our experience to be pretty average - I've certainly had better Indian food at lower price-points. Jaipur is located in West Loop so parking isn't terrible. My order of Aloo Gobi was average and was highly over priced given the quality...I think my meal was $15. Overall, the food is OK but nothing I'd run back for...it's likely I'll never return though.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Jaipur closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 459 times since Jan 2013.