Chinese vegetarian restaurant. Specialties are the various mock meats. Small shop, mostly takeaway with limited indoor seating available. English menu available on request. Non-vegan dishes clearly marked. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Asian, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
Dürener Str. 42, Düsseldorf (corner of Aachener Str.)
Dusseldorf, Germany 40223
0211-156788

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by hack_man
VeganJazzman
VeganJazzman

Veggie Delivery at It's Best

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

Food is just great, staff is from Taiwan, so you need to be clear when ordering. Just say NoEGG and all dishes become vegan. They even use no Fishsauce. Yes during rush hour deliver may take some time - up to 1,5h. But the food is worth it.

Pros: Taste, Price
Fevermarilyn
Fevermarilyn

My favorite vegan, healthy, fast-food Restaurant

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

This is one of my favorite places in the area. The food is always fresh and super tasty. I love the rice noodles, the saté fake meat, the curry, the wantan....... Take-out and home delivery possible.

Lissa
Lissa
  • fruititarian

Decent vegan & glutenfree dishes

Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

I have ordered from them a couple of times and have had a variety of their foods. Some were excellent, the majority was totally ok, and one dish was really bad and neither my husband nor I would finish it (don't remember which one though).

They always took 45-60mins to arrive which they said in advance and were always on time or earlier.

The food is nothing too spectalucar to me, but I highly appreciate them having a wide range of vegan and even glutenfree dishes that are just an hour away if you don't feel like cooking after a long day.

Pros: Nice range of asian dishes, Always friendly and on time

celestialstar2004
celestialstar2004

well worth it

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

I read the reviews on this restaurant & decided to give it a try. We were very pleasantly surprised. It is small with seating for 10 & busy. Basically a take away spot. The food was freshly made and excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Big portions.

Pros: wine & beer
Cons: Small
karunali
karunali

Good food and friendly people

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2011

We were there to have some birthday dinner with some friends. The atmosphere was a little bit disappointing, because it's really not a restaurant, more a take-away shop.
The menue was great, there were so many vegan options, almost everything could be made vegan. I choose vegetables with Fake-chicken and fake-meatballs in a sweet-sour sause with rice. The portion was really big, so i couldn't order a desert, cause i was so full. The staff was really friendly and nice and vegan was no problem for them. The food was good, but nothing you couldn't make on your own. All in all i would recommend it!

Pros: good food, friendly staff
Cons: atmosphere
dleeming
dleeming

Never again

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2011

It was 7:15pm on a Sunday evening. My wife and myself ordered a delivery. This is where things were not good, bad telephone quality during the ordering, they are busy and will take 45 Min to 1 hour, at 8:35 our food arrived. Soggy chips and well the meals are not worth talking about, after just a few bites we decided to throw them all away and make a better tasting sandwich instead.I will defiantly never order from them again.

Cons: unsatisfactory
chouettes crepes
chouettes crepes

a must-visit and re-visit

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2009

i've been here loads of times and always enjoyed the food. i agree with the other reviews: great mock meat, versatile menu, good main dishes as well as sides, interesting drinks, friendly staff....

i do like my curries spicy, and when i asked the staff to add a little extra kick for me, i didnt notice the curry to be any different than when i ordered it without the special request. the hot and sour soup, however, does offer what it promises.

Pros: neat drinks, friendly staff, take out
Cons: out of the city center, no alcohol, small dining area
ampallang
ampallang

SO GOOD!!!

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2009

I agree extremely friendly staff. Small inside but its nice, we were there early on a sunday around 1730. I made sure it my meal was vegan, I had curry with chicken. Really wonderful flavour, yellow type curry. Great selection of vegetables- something that I rarely see in most mock meat meals. Spring rolls were very nice too. My boyfriend had the kung poh, he says "it was nicely spiced" and from what I tasted it was really good.. with cashews too. I would definately go again! But there are many choices.. would be nice to had some code on the menu for dishes that are or are not vegan. but otherwise nice. I managed to figure out the menu in german without knowing any german

Pros: so many chocies, good flavour, great people
Cons: coding for vegan choices, english menu.. if possible
KateMc
KateMc

tasty and fast

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2008

A friendly team works this tiny restaurant. There's barely enough room for the 3 tables inside. The food was hot and tasty, but nothing really new or exciting. It is the usual fake-meat vegan asian place but it was exactly what I was looking for. :)

Pros: fast, hot food, great tasting
Cons: tiny inside
hack_man
hack_man

Taste of China (and europe too)

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2008

Super little chinese take away with about 10 seats for dining. Ultra friendly staff preparing food from fresh and healthy ingredients. Huge range of dishes such as curry, chop suey, sweet and sour, kung pao with a choice of mock meats such as 'chicken' and 'duck' as well as tofu. They also serve European spaghetti dishes such as bolognaise and and I can honestly say that I have had much worse in authentic Italian restaurants. Wonderful place, ideal for a lunch time meal or a late evening take-away.

Pros: range of dishes, friendly staff, quality of food
Cons: little out of town, no alcohol

Dear Owner and Manager of Jade-Imbiss: