Price range is around 13,000 won per person. It is a buffet with a wide variety of food including several soups such as broccoli soup and others. Previously named Ja yeon Ju eui. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Buffet, Asian, Korean

arcticfox
arcticfox

My first Korean Buffet Experience ^-^

Posted on 02 / 04 / 2015

Before I came to Korea I have heard about some Vegetarian/ Vegan Buffet there, but I actually never tried one until I came to Gwangju for travel in mid of May 2014. In a country full of meat lovers you have a hard time finding a restaurant which serves meals made of vegetables only.
The food selection was so huge and the taste was so good, I was totally enthused.

Pros: Buffet - eat as much as you want, Good value, Tasty and healthy food
happyr
happyr
  • non-vegetarian

Great vegan buffet restaurant in Gwangju

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2011

Ja yeon Ju eui is a great vegan buffet restaurant. They have lots of choices many of which are also labeled in English. They have soy bulgogi and other mock meats as well as Korean pancakes, spring rolls, various soups such as broccoli soup and many vegetable dishes, etc. They also sell vegan food.

Pros: good food, reasonable price, many choices

Dear Owner and Manager of Ja-Yeon-ae: