All vegan and raw cafe. Offering cakes and raw vegan cashew cheeses. Committed to providing raw and living foods. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, Take-out

First Review by HeidiW
Joe Panda
Joe Panda

An unexpected gem

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

I'd be the first to admit I'm a little raw-snobby (based on previous negative raw vegan experiences), but It's Rawsome! Cafe lives up to its name, i was blown away by how well prepared, presented and delicious the food was, we trialed three of the four types of cakes (with coffee of course!) available on the day we went, and were equally amazed with each. Our main lunches of hotdogs and lasagnes were also very good. The latter of which was presented beautifully. The owners(?) were pleasant and friendly despite having 20-30 other people to deal with when we arrived. Despite the large groups present it was still a very pleasant place to sit and relax while enjoying good food. ive had the pleasure of eating vegan in a quite a few different foreign countries now and im stoked to have It's Rawsome Cafe right in our Qld backyard!

Charsmith
Charsmith

its Rawsome!

5 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2013

Food that is good for the planet and for you! Best vegan dessert I have ever experienced, and best of all its completely guilt free:) The banoffi and key lime pie are amongst my favourites but they are all absolutely beautiful. I also love their daily fresh salads, the taco, californian burrito and the beetroot ravioli. I struggle every time I go there because I'm not used to having so many choices! The place has a wonderful atmosphere, everything is made fresh on the premises and Suzanne and Gerard are the most lovely people. You won't regret it!

Pros: Amazing food, Fantastic atmosphere, Vegan, GF
NezHS
NezHS

Raw and vegan - yummo!

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

I love eating at It's Rawsome.
Raw, organic and vegan.
I would recommend one of the mexican meals if you are hungry, but if you want to try something different the ravioli. It is not quite as filling but it is extremely delicious and very unusual. The desserts are also unbeatable! I love how they make their own nut milks.It isn't cheap, but when you realise that they source predominantly organic produce and they prepare everything themselves, it is definitely worth it. Gourmet raw food is such an art and Suzanne and Gerard have it down pat.
They also run raw food classes from time to time which I have heard great things about.

Pros: Raw food from experienced chefs, Desserts are unbeatable, vegan, raw and organic
Cons: blender noises are loud

Steve_vegan
Steve_vegan

Nice food, perhaps a little too expensive.

4 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

I ate at this cafe recently with some family and friends. The food tasted very fresh and healthy, though it was a little pricey for what it was. I had a "burrito" which main ingredients were grated carrot and zucchini. Two items on the menu were unavailable the day we were there which reduced the options to about three meals. The coffees were $5 which is more than I generally pay. One person in our group got an espresso for $5 and thought it was undrinkable, I got a flat white (they don't have soy milk only their own almond milk) and I thought it was OK. The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Pros: Fresh, healthy food., Friendly staff.
Cons: Expensive
mabatpalm
mabatpalm

Awesome Rawsome - YUM

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

This little raw vegan cafe is really in the middle of no-where, half way between Nambour and Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast. However, it looks out over old sugar cane fields, is quiet and just beautiful.

Once you have had the dessert cakes, you will drive there again and again - I think I have tried them all now and they are all equally amazing - the Banoffee tart is so delicious I may get in the car now to go get some! All of their food is fresh, delicious and so tasty. Go there, it is worth it.

Pros: Amazing food, Owners are lovely , Relaxing and quiet
keithnix66
keithnix66

Rawsome is Awesome

5 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

Great food and service.

Everything is made on the premises, even the fresh hazelnut milk for coffees.

Amazing flavours, friendly and knowledgeable service and lots of choices from the menu and specials.

The cakes are made on the premises and free of dairy gluten and sugar and are the most amazing things I have ever eaten. Make sure you visit ItsRawesome soon.

surfergirl
surfergirl
  • herbivore

Centre of the Planet

5 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

Best veg food ever~all raw~fresh and funky.
Small tight menu made by healthy hands.
This place is heaven~in downtown Didlibar!

Pros: Raw, Organic, Owner operator
HeidiW
HeidiW

It's awesome! Vegan!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2011

I was so happy to find this little cafe. Delicious raw vegan organic food, reasonable prices considering the quality of the indgridents and the taste of the food!
I had a beautiful green juice, raw burritos and I took home tiramisu (raw vegan tiramisu, yay!!!) and shared it with my family - they loved it too! If you are on the Sunshine Coast you must go.

Pros: Vegan, Delicious
Cons: Not really close to anything else

Dear Owner and Manager of It's Rawsome Cafe: