It's Only Natural Market

Natural foods market. Not affiliated with the restaurant by same same. more-less

First Review by KimMamaLove
GKJ
GKJ

Expensive, But Worth a Spin Thru

2 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

I read the previous review and I agree to a large degree. I will say I was met with cold and rude staff, but then I ran into the polar opposite. The incredible help ( think her name was Amanda,ugh,need memory juice!) I received over at the juice bar made up for the rude lady in the vitamin area. Amanda explained the juices and guided me to better selections for the next time. Gotta say everything I got tasted SO good, even if they were pricey. Then, much to my extreme surprise, my cashier, Crystal, helped me take my groceries to the car. The store is small and limited in selection and variety, but their sale items are well priced. It is definitely worth a spin thru, especially if you are in the area. It's good in case you can't make it to the larger stores.

Pros: Nice Juice Bar for the area, Interesting Selection , A FEW very nice employees
Cons: Limited Variety, Some rude staff, Close proximity to NORA
KimMamaLove
KimMamaLove

• herbivore

Nice selection, unhelpful & unfriendly staff

1 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

I shopped at their current and former location just a few times when I began my slow transition from conventional grocery stores to markets such as ION. I was impressed with their selection (at both locations), had sticker shock as it was my first time in a natural foods store, and was put off by the unhelpful and unfriendly staff. They couldn't be bothered to greet me with a smile or acknowledge I was there, but they were bothered to assist me find items, and I wasn't there during busy times. Needless to say, I haven't been back in quite some time and won't return, especially now that I have natural foods stores/co-ops closer to home.

Pros: nice selection/variety
Cons: unhelpful & unfriendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of It's Only Natural Market: