CLOSED: It's Only Natural

Selling organic and whole foods, nutritional products, body care products. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
1475 Western Ave
Albany, New York 12203
518-438-4595

Open Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm.

First Review by Lettuce Muncher
Lettuce Muncher
Lettuce Muncher

Focus is Gluten Free

3 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2010

This is a small store, within walking distance from my hotel so I checked it out. The focus is definitely on Gluten Free but there are GF options that are vegan. I mainly just looked at food, they had lots of packaged, some frozen and minimal ready to go. I ended up buying a vegan frozen Amy's Mac and Cheese, which was very good, and one of their local chocolates. The clerk didn't know anything about the other veg options in the area. Overall, his is nice in a pinch for a vegan but I imagine those who are Gluten Intollerant will love it!

Pros: vegan snack food
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: It's Only Natural: