CLOSED: It's My Own Health ...

Independent health food store stocking a variety of natural, organic, and specialty diet foods, as well as vitamins and supplements. REPORTED SHUT DOWN. more-less
3227 Brinkley Rd (Rosecroft Shopping Center)
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748

infamousbab
  • non-vegetarian

Great Healthfoodstore for the community

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2009

The improvement of It'smyownhealthfoodstore has been amazing in just three years! With a steady progression of stock coming into the store and now with fresh produce in stock I can provide healthy organic food for me and my family.

Emeraldgem27
Emeraldgem27

Wonderful

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2009

This is my favorite healt food store. The owner is wonderful and very knowledgeable. If she doesn't have what you're looking for in stock she will order it. She also has and organic food co-op. If you live in the area I suggest you go there.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great Service
Cons: Not all vegan, not all Organic

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: It's My Own Health Food Store: