CLOSED: Ital Shak

Counter service. REPORTED SHUT DOWN LATE 2012, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Ital, Caribbean, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by grass root
stokedonspokes
stokedonspokes

24 hour Ital food...

3 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2009

title really says it all. Was always great when I lived practically down the street. And I imagine now with the fall of Veggie Castle its one of the best in the neighborhood.

Pros: 24 hours, good food
Cons: doesn't always have everything
ershultz
ershultz

Ital Shak rocks my socks

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2009

I love this place. Huge portions for a good price. Try the quinoa and tofu chicken. Really good vegan bread pudding and current rolls. They still have the mac and cheese but i didn't know it was vegan until now. I'll have to try it!!!

grass root
grass root

late night delight

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2008

great place to eat when your on your way home from the club early in the morning or late at night. you will meet some interesting people. fast service.

Pros: fast, late night, west indian like me

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Ital Shak: