Ital Creations - Food Stall

Vegetarian food booth at the entrance to the Fari Organic Farm in Saint Kitts. Specializes in moringa juice made from the locally-grown "miracle tree" moringa oleifera. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Caribbean, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out
By Pass Road (opposite army camp)
Basseterre, Saint Kitts
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:30pm, Sat 8:00am-1:00pm

First Review by LynnGilmartin
joevegan
joevegan

Freshest food of your life!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2014

This tiny shack on the side of the road looks very unassuming but don't let it fool you. Among the children's toys strewn across the front yard, there are a few picnic tables to eat at and a garden of Eden just waiting for you to explore. My fiancé and I work on cruise ships and in every port it's always our first priority to find vegan food. We hopped in a cab and he took us a on a quick drive up the mountain away from downtown. When we simply pulled off the road instead of pulling into the parking lot of a restaurant, we were a little taken aback. However, the owners were very welcoming as well as other regulars who were there hanging out. We ordered a veggie burger and the special of the day: a sweet potato pie with a yellow split pea filling and a side salad topped with hummus. Also, two fresh green juices right from the cooler. While we waited, the owner told us to go for a walk on their organic pick-as-you-go farm. It was obvious that every meal they make comes from this luscious garden. Filled with local produce and huge stalks of sugar cane, my fiancé and I were truly awed. The garden was also the playground for the owners six children. There was a tire swing and a basketball court in the back. We also walked and played with their two dogs!
My fiancé liked his veggie burger however he thought it was a bit on the dry side. The green juice was kind of lemon-Limey and perfectly sweetened. My meal was phenomenal and really filling. I think I lucked out coming on this particular day when they made this special. And the salad I kid you not was the most fresh salad I have every tasted. And the flavors were just as exotic as the setting. The woman called us a cab (so sweet of her) and we bought their last piece of chocolate chia seed cake (also delicious) on the way out. It was by far the best vegan experience we have ever had. I strongly suggest making it a part of your day in St. Kitts.

ChazzetteWilkin
ChazzetteWilkin

I Loveeeee Ital Creations

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2014

The owners at Ital Creations helped me with my vegetarian transition recently. With their help and their amazing organic farm I am now a proud vegetarian.

Pros: Amazing Staff, Excellent Food, Amazing Farm
LynnGilmartin
LynnGilmartin

A Drop of Organic Veggie Heaven!

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

Ital Creations at Fari Organic Farm is a little drop of fresh, whole-food, organic heaven. After a couple of weeks on the road eating mass-produced resort food, I was ecstatic to be taken here by a local friend. The farm is owned by a beautiful, chilled out couple with seven young children. They greet you with “one love” when you arrive and feed you with vegetarian deliciousness and freshly-squeezed green juices made from locally-grown Moringa Oleifera, also known as “The Miracle Tree”. Just when I thought I was satisfied, we returned again the next day for a yoga class in the middle of the farm at sunset. Bliss.

Pros: AMAZING food, Cheap, Beautiful Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Ital Creations - Food Stall: