Sept 2014 re-opened at this location after move from Varosmajor 13. A little vegan burger bar offering a variety of burger flavors plus has fries, salad, dessert, and sides. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, American, Fast food, Take-out
Lajos Utca 36 9/c
Budapest, Hungary H1036
+36-202762875
Closed Time

Tue 11:00am-3:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by Miss.Muesli
veegun
veegun

great place

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2015

Cheap, great food, nice service. Perfect. There should be more places like this.

LadyZagon
LadyZagon

Best vegan burger!

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2015

The happiness I felt when I saw the menu! So many choices (totally regret not taking a picture)! I went with an Istvanffi burger menu and was not disappointed. This is, hands down, the best vegan burger I've had (so far, only tried one). Will be hanging out here going through their menu and trying their different burger types (see review below) next time I visit.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 17, 2015

Pros: Great taste, Friendly staff, So many choices!
Cons: Weird opening hours
Miss.Muesli
Miss.Muesli

Best burgers ever

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

I have had a few vegan burgers in my life, but man, these are the best ever. They taste incredibly good and are made and served with love. You can get full with two small burgers or with a meal option. Some burgers are made with wheat, some with oat "meat", the buns, salads and catchup and mustard are all top quality. I went to this place on the first week after it opened, I hope they manage to survive for a long time.

Pros: amazing taste, good value, top quality ingredients
Cons: small area to sit down

Dear Owner and Manager of Istvanffi: