NOTE: Closed during winter months. Little organic ice cream shop that also makes sorbet which are mostly vegan suitable. more-less
Havnegade 51 (Nyhavn)
Copenhagen, Denmark 1058
+45-31266586

First Review by Littlething
piffelina
piffelina

Closed for the season

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2014

I haven't had the chance to visit this place yet, but please observed they closed for the winter season on September 1st. No information on when they open again.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 24, 2013

Update from my last review: I finally had a chance to try this place in July. The watermelon flavor was definitely my favorite - and a rare find in Denmark, so I would go back to get just that.

Pros: Great ice cream, English speaking personell
Cons: Not open all year round
Rebel Kitchen
Rebel Kitchen

Amazing flavors!!

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

Always have vegan options.
Watermelon flavor is fabulous!

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent flavors
Littlething
Littlething

Delicious sorbets!

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

Me and my non-vegan boyfriend were here last summer. We thought they had a very good variation of different flavors. Most of it was sorbets, which were all vegan. They had some ice-creams as well, but none of them were vegan. The ice-cream is homemade so the staff was very knowledgeable about the ingredients, as well as to what is vegan. Overall, great tasting sorbets (and ice-creams for non-vegans) and a good variation of flavors!

Pros: Great variation of flavors, knowledgeable staff, tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Isobar: