Serves meat, veg options available. Could get bbq tofu sandwich, Jamaican plantain or veggie pocket pastry, pizza with vegan cheese, vegan lasagna. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Caribbean, Jamaican, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
6332 Pacific Cve

Tigress464
Tigress464

EXCELLENT FOOD & SUPER FRIENDLY SERVICE

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2014

Best ever vegan Hawaiian pizza!! Vegan pepperoni pizza and tofu.sandwich also amazing! Absolutely love the owners, super nice and friendly!!

jalwidmer
jalwidmer

Best vegan pizza in Tacoma.

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2014

Great crust, distinguished sauce, vegan cheese, and also meats! Make sure to try the vegan Hawaiian pizza!

JulieHockaday
JulieHockaday

Loved the food and the owners!

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

We tried vegan pizza, bbq tofu sandwich, salad, vegetarian pizza, and plantain pastry. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Everything was delicious! Thank you!

Pros: scrumptious food, great hospitality, crusts, breads and pastry were excellent
Cons: Inside community table would be great

veganmomma12
veganmomma12

Excellent Vegan Options

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2014

This restaurant isn't 100% vegan so I can't give it 5 cows because the rules are 5 are for all vegan restaurants only. But I found this place on happy cow and went there immediately so excited for a local vegan pizza place. The owners were very friendly and enjoyable to talk too but..... most importantly the food is delicious. One thing I really liked is that it isn't as greasy as I usually get at the local vegan restaurants. It was really nice to not have to wipe my chin after every bite of pizza. We ordered the Hawaiian and a plantation call one type thing and a delicious BBQ sandwich. I really liked the food a lot. We will probably be eating there on a weekly to biweekly basis. You have to try it!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Local
Cons: Cant, Think Of, Any Cons
ScottK
ScottK

Really good people - really good food

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

We had three pizzas, cause we just couldn't decide, and a tofu plate. It's GREAT to have more Veg options in Tacoma!

Can't wait to go back.

Thank you!

Pros: Great vegetarian options, Vegan too, Pizza!
grosskin
grosskin

A+++

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

This place is new but every time I've gone in there they've been so nice and accommodating. The food is really good, especially the tofu sandwich. I'm sure the menu will expand once more people start coming in that are vegan/vegetarian but they already have great vegan food and i'll keep coming there even if they don't. would give it 5 stars if i could.

Pros: delicious food, vegan friendly, large portions
Cons: sometimes slow service, no tables

Dear Owner and Manager of Island Pizzeria: