Iranian Artist's Forum

Serving local and international vegetarian cuisine in addition to many 10 unique pizzas. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Iranian, International, Italian

First Review by veganvirtues
partavoos
partavoos

Artists Forum or House of Artists Restaurant, Tehr

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2011

It is a clean and nicely run restaurant. However it sometimes gets very crowded and you have to wait a long time to be served.

veganvirtues
veganvirtues
  • raw

Disappointed

3 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2008

I was recommended this eatery who told me it has no animal products. I ordered a large salad and pommegranate juice. Large salad consisited of a bowl of of diced cucumbers and tomatoes. I asked any carrots, lettuce beetroot etc. Waiter said this is the salad for today, every day we have a different salad! The manager was very cordial and helpful. I questioned him about why so much on the menu has dairy. He mentioned something about it being being okay by the Gita Bhaktiva. I did explain exploitation of dairy industry, and how they keep the cows pregnant for her calves milk. Why humans need to drink cows milk after being weaned off ourself as a child. He accepted this line of thought. In all was not my scene. Okay if u like not burgers, not meat this or that.

Pros: friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Iranian Artist's Forum: