Iranian Artist's Forum - Kh...

Busy place serving local and international vegetarian cuisine in addition to pizza. Location is 1/4 mile northwest from the Taleqani metro station and the former US Embassy. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Iranian, International, Italian, Pizza

H
H

Delicious Vegetarian reprieve from Persian food

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2015

Delicious food, nice location, variety of options.

Don't expect a waiter to come by and check on you often, though actually at re time my guest and I wanted privacy so to worked out this time. :)

Pros: delicious and decent portions, variety of menu items, nice location and ambiance
Cons: a bit pricey for Iranian standards, but doable
partavoos
partavoos

Artists Forum or House of Artists Restaurant, Tehr

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2011

It is a clean and nicely run restaurant. However it sometimes gets very crowded and you have to wait a long time to be served.

veganvirtues
veganvirtues
  • raw

Disappointed

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2008

I was recommended this eatery who told me it has no animal products. I ordered a large salad and pommegranate juice. Large salad consisited of a bowl of of diced cucumbers and tomatoes. I asked any carrots, lettuce beetroot etc. Waiter said this is the salad for today, every day we have a different salad! The manager was very cordial and helpful. I questioned him about why so much on the menu has dairy. He mentioned something about it being being okay by the Gita Bhaktiva. I did explain exploitation of dairy industry, and how they keep the cows pregnant for her calves milk. Why humans need to drink cows milk after being weaned off ourself as a child. He accepted this line of thought. In all was not my scene. Okay if u like not burgers, not meat this or that.

Pros: friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Iranian Artist's Forum - Khaneh Honarmandan Iran: