Healing center and raw food cafe. Serves vegan, organic raw food with call-in orders accepted. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, American, Juice bar
1241 Fruitville Rd (Tamiami Trail RT 41)
Sarasota, Florida 34236

RobertBarr
RobertBarr

Delicious Raw Vegan Cafe

5 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2014

I have known Ionie for years, this cafe is a new endeavor as an addition to her already successful holistic health spa. I had the Buddha Bowl and my wife had the Ionishi raw vegan sushi. Both were delicious and filling. The also have Raw Vegan Pizza and a wide selection of smoothies and juices. Only all raw cafe in Sarasota, and well worth a visit.

lpass809
lpass809

Must go!!

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2014

I had the Assunta smoothie and Vanilla Creme Divine. I tried the True Blood juice and the Ionishi Roll that other people ordered. Every single thing I put in my mouth was outstanding. The Vanilla Creme Divine should really be called "OMG" as our waiter suggested. My smoothie was delicious and not too thick. The Ionishi Roll (like sushi) was amazing. Even my carnivore father loved it. This is a must go and I will definitely be back.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, good atmosphere
Henriette R.Walsh
Henriette R.Walsh

When food becomes art

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2014

We ate at Ionie's place in May 2013, and it was a treat beyond expectation. We found the place by chance, as we were actually looking for Chipotles. We definitely didn't regret it.
We went inside to have a look at the menu, and found all the table occupied (well they only had room for about 12-14 people), however we were happy to find out that we could sit outside. I went outside with our two kids, while my husband did the ordering. He came out and told me that he had ordered everything from the menu as everything just looked great - and it was! The food looked beautiful and it tasted awsome. Even our kids loved the raw pizza and lasagna. And all the staff were SO friendly. We'll definitely go again next time we come to Sarasota.

Pros: Great food, Great drinks, Great staff
Cons: Not enough tables
DougKalish
DougKalish

terrific little raw, vegan cafe

5 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2013

Wonderful service and the owner chatted with us for a while...so nice and so friendly! We shared a number of entrees and everything was really tasty...lasagna, Buddha bowl, wraps, lo mein...all great choices. Will definitely be back.
Updated from previous review on Thursday June 13, 2013

Updated from previous review on Monday August 05, 2013

Pros: raw, vegan, tasty, service
SusanVegan
SusanVegan

AWESOME!

5 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2013

I have been vegan for 14 years and experimenting in "Raw Vegan" for the past year. I have been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. I consider myself very accomplished in all facets of cooking and food preparation but I could not have imagined a more DELICIOUS version of "Raw Vegan" Lasagna!
Ionie has MASTERED this!
I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE to try this AMAZING dish at IONIE!!!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly, knowledgeable staff, reasonably priced
Astrid_Maine
Astrid_Maine

Yummy

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

Ionie has gourmet raw vegan food. I loved the mixed salad (huge and full of flavor), the fantastic smoothie " shake your tail feathers ", and the scrumpitous dessert, a mini-cake with cashew based creamy yummy filling. Loved it!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Nice staff
Cons: Small
nikkiwoo
nikkiwoo

Delicious Raw Food

5 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

Each time we eat at Ionie we find raw food more intriguing. They prepare such delicious food. So interesting and satisfying.

Pros: Quality, Quantity, Service
valerieelizabeth
valerieelizabeth

wonderful

5 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2012

This place is so cute! There's a very fresh, clean atmosphere and the food is delicious. I took my omni boyfriend there and he got the green smoothie and loved it. I ordered the red pizza. I have no complaints at all. :)

Pros: Yummy, Lots of options

Dear Owner and Manager of Ionie: