Casual, deli style counter established in 2013. Offers gluten free, vegetarian and vegan food, bottled juices, baked goods, axil coffee. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Australian, Western, Take-out

beancurdled
beancurdled

wouldn't go back...

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

I used to work at the Vic Markets and enjoyed lots of lunches and coffees from here. Although since I've moved on and don't get a reciprocal staff discount anymore, I've never gone back there to eat. I find it a bit overpriced given that everything is pre-prepared and reheated. For what it is, though, I loved the polenta cake for breakfast or lunch, with a pile of guacamole on top. The sticky ginger cake is gorgeous and the salads are always fresh and tasty too.

The owner seems to be pretty stingy. I always had to ask for double strength coffees, otherwise I'd just get mildly flavoured soy milk. Plus, all the staff were awesome but I witnessed the boss being really rude to them more than once. Bad bosses don't get more than 3 stars, or return business from me. Shame. I do love that ginger cake.

Wqmyrs
Wqmyrs

Great Place

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2014

I love this place because the staff are friendly, the food is really yummy and the atmosphere at the queen Vic market is nice and close by. I wish there were more veg places on the CBD!

SimoneTracey
SimoneTracey

A Great Option next to the Victorian Market

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2013

I love to have a big shop at the Victorian Market followed by a coffee or lunch here. It's a nice, little sheltered outdoor setting next to a florist business. A touch tricky to find but worth the effort. Wonderful smily service which includes yummy soups, curry, pie and dessert options. Invita Living Food has actually been here for quite a few years.

Dear Owner and Manager of Invita Living Food: