A coffee house with vegan pastries, weekend breakfasts, and daily food items. Tempeh turnovers and the coffee cake popular. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic

xandriah
xandriah

Decent food, cool ambiance

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

My mom and I stopped at Interzone during a recent trip to Corvallis. She ordered "The Avocado" which was a vegetarian sandwich consisting of an egg, avocado, lettuce, tomato, black olives, and condiments. My mom said it was good, but messy. I ordered the veggie sandwich, which is vegan. It had a great overall flavor, the hummus on it was tasty, as well as the vegetables. There isn't a whole lot to choose from for a vegan, but they do offer an assortment of pastries, vegetarian options, coffee, and they do have wifi. The service was a bit slow for what we ordered, but I believe it was qualified because the food was good. The cafe has a cool feel to it, they're always playing good tunes. The price was moderate for what we ordered, maybe 15$ for two sandwiches and a natural soda.

Pros: Food, Setting
Cons: Slow service, Few vegan choices
  • xandriah xandriah

After reading other reviews, I have learned that the pastries ARE vegan. If you're in Corvallis, check this place out!

mertenhippie
mertenhippie

Beware honey

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2011

I've been told here repeatedly that they think vegans eat honey--so if you are opposed to eating honey, make sure to ask about their baked goods etc. The breakfast on weekends and the vibe is great though.

Cons: BEEGAN
WriterGirl
WriterGirl

Hippest cafe in town

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2008

I love Interzone. They make delicious vegan treats, particularly their vegan coffee cake. The coffee is yummy. They've hired only the nicest people. They go out of their way to give good service even if they see you everyday. I love this place!

Pros: Coffee, vegan options, nice people
Cons: fans get cold

meltastic
meltastic

yum!

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2007

Great coffee, great food with bountiful vegan options -- all store-baked pastries are vegan! Staff are great.

Pros: local art shows, live music each week, great food and coffee
Guest
Guest

Great organic coffee and pastries

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2006

This is a great place for organic coffees, lattes, pastries. Prices are nice, ambiance is funky. Check it out!

Pros: great coffee, pastries!
Cons: noisy

Dear Owner and Manager of Interzone: