International Delights Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Nice ambiance cafe. Has vegetarian choices including hummus, baba ghonoush, tabouli, dolmas, veggie sandwich and vegetarian plate, and falafels. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by happyherbivore
Lizzabee
Lizzabee

Subpar food

1 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2014

International Delights is vegetarian friendly, however you have to verify with the employees working there. Unfortunately though, their food isn't great. It seems like everything is either made ahead of time or even prepackaged. Their counter looks impressive with a lot of Mediterranean desserts, however I believe all of them are from boxes.

Also, when I was their it had an odd smell, kind of like sewer funk. That is definitely not the smell you want when you are trying to eat.

Do yourself a favor and drive 5 minutes south and go to Santorini's for delicious Mediterranean food.

Amphy
Amphy

Cute place, tasty food

3 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

This place was a lifesaver as work required me to stay in Las Cruces for a couple of days. The menu is Mediterranean, and while there weren't any labelled vegan dishes, the counter staff was very friendly and immediately asked the cooks about vegan options when I asked for some guidance. I had a bowl of lentil soup with pita and a side of dolmas. The soup was yummy & the pita nice & warm. There were enough dolmas for me to eat some then take a few back to my hotel for snacking later. All in all, I'd recommend this restaurant, though it's a bit pricy for me. My meal + lemonade ran just over $11.

Pros: Tasty, friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere
Cons: A little pricy, Vegan dishes not specified on menu board, music a bit loud
happyherbivore
happyherbivore

Excellent!

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2008

The food at Int'l Delights Cafe was delicious, the staff was more than happy to help me pick out vegan options and it was very inexpensive! My only complaint was the amount of oil on my plate but that's part of the Mediterranean cuisine - so I ate around it. :)

They also have a lovely patio with a fountain, table candles and twinkle lights

Pros: friendly staff, inexpensive, delicious
Cons: hard to find

Dear Owner and Manager of International Delights Cafe: