Integral Yoga Natural Foods

Vegetarian market offering a large selection of organic produce, bulk foods, and deli. Community-orientated atmosphere. more-less

First Review by gonepie
aybea
aybea

Love doing my groceries here!

5 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

I actually come from all the way uptown to get groceries from Integral Yoga Foods. I love supporting a local business that holds similar values as I do, and that to do so I don't have to compromise on quality, variety, or price! For me at least, Integral Yoga Foods is significantly less expensive than the markets near my apartment which sell mostly conventional produce and barely sell any of the other food (and bath! and home!) products that I like to buy. Plus, there's a student discount and monthly specials which I take advantage of. Also, BULK BINS! All in all, worth a trip regardless of the part of the city where you live!

Pros: BULK BINS!, Organic produce + products w/ integrity!, Very fairly priced
Stevie
Stevie

Integral Yoga Natural Foods, NYC

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2010

Tremendous health food shop with a big choice (this is a big shop, a supermarket would be an exageration but is getting to something approaching that sort of size) of food & non items. Plenty of choice for vegan veggies.

Pros: Vegan vego friendly, Big choice

Om Shanti

5 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2009

Posted on: Saturday, January 31, 2009
Review: I love this store! It literally makes me hungry to walk in. They have the highest standards in choosing their products -- the produce, packaged goods, deserts, bulk grains, bulk spices. Everything. The store is clean and the staff is friendly and chatty. A really great neighborhood place. An awesome alternative to the corporate stores that lack the sincerity of a local store like this, which was founded on beliefs and principles! Integral Yoga features a large selection of Gone Pie baked goods. Probably the largest selection in Manhattan. Gone Pie is a small vegan bakery that sells wholesale through selected outlets.
So finding such a large selection in one place is a real treat!

Pros: freshness, staff, location

Dear Owner and Manager of Integral Yoga Natural Foods: