Instant Karma Hot Dogs

Serves meat, veg options available. Local art, vintage cloth napkins, and music. Has vegetarian hot dogs, vegan chili, sweet potato fries and vegan pasta without parmesan cheese. Reported to not prepare vegan items separate from meat items. Check website for Veg special. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Non-veg
527 S Main St
Joplin, Missouri 64801
417-206-DOGS

Open Mon-Wed 11.00-16.00, Thurs-Sat 11.00-20.00, closed Sun.

First Review by MO_vegan
Barelos
Barelos

Great Place

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2011

One of our favorite local places and probably the most vegetarian/vegan conscious restaurant in Joplin. Veggie/Vegan dogs with lots of toppings. Great atmosphere.

Pros: atmosphere, selection
CalebSedgwick
CalebSedgwick

Love it!!!

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2011

I've ate here many times and love it! I get a veggie dog with their vegan chili, cheese and jalapeƱos on it and a side of their mixed fries with ranch and sriracha. I have never had a bad experience, their staff is great. My friends that eat their dead animals like it too. I'd give it a 5 cow rating but it won't allow me to because they serve meat. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly staff, Cheap
Cons: No Alcohol
MO_vegan
MO_vegan

Nice little local place

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2010

Instant Karma is definitely Vegan-friendly. They have a vegan chili and a vegan garden pasta. They also have a vegetarian hot dog. They use local produce and have daily specials that are sometimes vegetarian. Local art and great tunes.

Pros: friendly staff, Smoke free, free wifi
Cons: only a few veg options

Dear Owner and Manager of Instant Karma Hot Dogs: