Serves meat, veg options available. Authentic Indian food restaurant. Will accommodate vegans, and has vegan beers on tap. A good selection of sides, all served as main portion if requested, breads and rice. Offers free delivery and discounts on pick-up. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
367, Fishponds Road (Eastville)
Bristol, England BS5 6RD

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Helen B
Helen B
Helen B

Inner Fire

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2011

I found this place on Happy Cow most unexpectedly while I was researching European venues. As it was close to where I sometimes am, I tried it out - several times. The staff are friendly and efficient, the food was always delicious and a reasonable prices. My husband and I usually had take-aways, but we dined there once, and found it a very pleasant experience. One day we will go again.

Pros: friendly staff, delicious food, reasonable prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Inner Fire: