Inga's Veggie Heaven

Breakfast, lunch, snacks. Vegan and vegetarian meals, ice cream and cakes. Price around 10-19 euro per person. Non-smoking. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western

Izzy1978
Izzy1978

Amazing vegan food!!

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2015

Finally found an amazing place to eat as vegans! The staff were so kind and helpful. The food was amazing, not to mention the cakes! A bit on the pricey side but worth it if you're veggie/vegan. Shame it doesn't open for dinner and it's not exactly in the centre of the old town but well worth the trip!
Opening times: Tuesday - Saturday 0930-1730

Never*Nude
Never*Nude

Amazing!

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2014

I ate here during the summer. It was the nicest meal I had the entire time I was in Cyprus. I got the veggie burgers which were two different burgers with a massive helping of salad, two dips and bread. Ah-may-zing! I also got some chocolate cake even though I was already stuffed and that was really good too. I can't remember what anyone else ate but we were all happy with it. There was fresh juice available.

The owner is lovely and she has really good English. She was able to tell us exactly what was in each dish and what was vegan and gluten free.

I wish there was air conditioning but it wouldn't have made much of a difference as we sat outside. There was a lovely little garden terrace. I think it was shaded but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Pros: Vegan and gluten free food available, Very helpful owner, Good portion sizes
Cons: Out of the way, No air conditioning
NinaVerhoef
NinaVerhoef

Delicious and wholesome!

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

The food here was fresh, healthy and incredibly flavoursome. We tried the burger, thai style vegetables and stuffed paprikas. 4 out of 5 of the options were vegan. The lady (i think owner) offered to make us a mixed plate with a mixture of all the dishes. So we tried this although leaving out the Falafel. Each dish also comes with bread, salad and a peanut creme sauce (which is delicious!). Highly recommended.

xkillerx
xkillerx

vegan oasis in cyprus

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

Sadly Inga has no competition when it comes to food in Cyprus. The good news is, her food is great, prices are very reasonable (compared to complete meals in cyprus - at inga's you get couvert, the meal and a salad; also you may drink as much cold water as you like, for free - and you will need it in cyprus weather), and the meal quality is top notch. Everpresent and always smiling, Inga lights up the kitchen of her cozy little restautant, just for a moment letting you forget the horrible food habits and menus of greek cypriots.

Pros: excellent food, no hidden costs, lovely staff and owner
Cons: none so far
veggieram
veggieram

An unexpected treat!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2014

I was in Nicosia/Lefkosia a couple of years ago and came across this wonderful restaurant while wandering round the back streets. It's lovely; the food is great, the hospitality genuinely warm. It's a great place to relax while you're pondering which bit of Cypriot culture to plunder next!

Pros: Delicious food, Really friendly staff, Great location
Pocoheywood
Pocoheywood

Friendly place with freshly made food

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

Visited this place while on a day trip to Nicosia. It's a little out of the centre but not too far, and it's easy to find as its part of a craft centre. When we went there were four main course options plus a soup, and plenty of cakes. I think a couple of the options were vegan. Very friendly service.

Pros: Fully vegetarian, Good value
Cons: Slightly far out of the centre
kyriacoullis
kyriacoullis
  • non-vegetarian

Delicious vegetarian meals

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2011

This is a place I was just thrilled to come across! Delicious vegetarian meals for all tastes! Various cuisines combined in a very unique and creative way for an excellent result. It fits perfectly in the neighborhood / old-city area, and it's a just a great stop especially if you're into something non main stream.

Dear Owner and Manager of Inga's Veggie Heaven: