InfusionTea

A modern tea house cafe located in the College Park area. Features an extensive organic tea menu in addition to vegetarian and vegan fare. Serving breakfast items, sandwiches and wraps, appetizers, soups, pizza, and salads. The space is available for hosting garden tea party, bridal showers, birthday parties, and special dinner events. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Catering
1600 Edgewater Dr (Guernsey St)
Orlando, Florida 32804
407-999-5255

Open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 12-6pm.

First Review by ShiraM
punzelda
punzelda

Delightful Cafe

5 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2013

Isn't it wonderful when delectable and healthy join forces? Infusion Tea offers a broad selection of delightful teas and a menu filled with vegetarian and vegan delights. Tempeh Chili is delicious--get the vegan cornbread with it!

Pros: Vegan foods, Tempeh Chili, Salads
craigmc
craigmc

Healthy Orlando shocker

5 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2012

Great to get healthy and tasty food in Orlando. We had humous which came with great pitta, delicious black bean soup and the seasonal roasted sweet potato salad, and everything was magic. My daughter had the cheese and fruit board which she loved, the cafe is nice inside but we sat in the outside area, which had plenty of shade.
The only downside was the waiter who dropped our dishes and shouted
fuck it, which my two yea old repeated for ten minutes!

Pros: Great heathy food, Selection of tea
lupitamaria
lupitamaria

My favorite

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

I have been a customer of Infusion Tea since it started out in its smaller shop down the street. There is nothing I dislike about Infusion Tea, well--except that I can't have them closer to my home in Oviedo. :) They have extensive offerings of teas and their menu is always filled with delicious vegetarian choices. I have many favorites--the nut and honey wrap, pear salad, mediterranean pizza, gazpacho, chili---I culd go on and on. They also have great tea items to purchase and an adorable shop connected with gorgeous art. If you are a tea drinker--this is the best we have in Orlando. Go and love it!

Pros: Many choices, Delicious food, Great shopping
Marissa McIntosh
Marissa McIntosh

OMG Best vegan soup in Orlando!

5 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2012

Ok people, I ate lunch at Infusion Tea today and the food and service were amazing! I had the split pea coconut soup and it was D E L I C I O U S! My fiend had the pesto panini and it was vegan and crispy goodness all the way through. Service was not quick, but not terribly slow either. But it slammed with people the entire time I was there. Then I just went back for the weekly farmers market they have in the parking lot on Thursday nights. All around amazing place. BTW, it has a really cool gift shop attached that's an Arts Co-op that I got a few gifts in before leaving.

Pros: amazing food, decent service, awesome atmosphere
Cons: a little slow
wendymerissa
wendymerissa

Awful service, messed up order

2 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2012

I have had several encounters with bad customer service at this place. New management proves to be rude unaccommodating. The food can be delicious though greasy. I have had my take-out order ruined with the exact opposite of what I asked, such as "add tempeh to chili lime burrito" receiving a completely different burrito, normally with tempeh, without ANY tempeh! What the heck! [edit by staff- see ToS]

Pros: some tasty food, good location
Cons: rude staff, messed up orders
rellis
rellis

Wonderful Place with Good Food

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2012

I found InfusionTea through Happy Cow and was one happy vegan as a result. We had lunch which was all wonderful and tasty. The vegan burrito was perfect, filling and full of flavor. The wraps were all perfect as well. Prices are very reasonable and if you are into tea there is plenty to chose from. We came back for breakfast the next day which was great as well but they should open earlier! Highly recommend.

Pros: Tasty Food, Reasonable Prices, Friendly Staff
ShiraM
ShiraM

New Location, Great Food

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2010

I love this place! On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, they have the most incredible vegan tempeh chili. They have other good vegan and vegetarian options during the week as well. Infusion just moved to a larger place less than a block away. (Corner of Edgewater and Guernsey). Better parking, really spacious.

Pros: good food, knowledgable staff, nice environment
Cons: still a little slow

Dear Owner and Manager of InfusionTea: