A modern tea house cafe located in the College Park area. Features an extensive organic tea menu in addition to vegetarian and vegan fare. Serving breakfast items, sandwiches and wraps, appetizers, soups, pizza, and salads. The space is available for hosting garden tea party, bridal showers, birthday parties, and special dinner events. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Catering
1600 Edgewater Dr (Guernsey St)
Orlando, Florida 32804

Vegbunny
Vegbunny

Pretty good

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2014

Friendly staff, well made vegan wraps.Love the "mango ice cream":) Some nice art work around.

Pros: Nice presentation., Fresh and clean.
Cons: Messed up orders
sorethumb
sorethumb

good food

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

All burritos can be made vegan so I had the southwest tempeh one and was pleased with it. Very vegan friendly

okwdvc
okwdvc

Didn't love our first visit

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

We hit this place up for lunch and it was moderately busy. The employee taking our order at the cash register wasn't the nicest. Asking a question about the way something was prepared was obviously an inconvenience for him.

We got some drinks and took a couple vegan baked goods to our table which were delicious. Very thankful we bought those because our order took forever! We finally got up and asked someone where it was and she went in the back and brought it right out. I'm guessing it was done long ago and they simply forgot about it.

We all had some type of wrap and all were good, but they weren't that big. Had we only gotten those wraps, my teens would have still been hungry.

The atmosphere was nice. I'd give them another try if we were in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way. I think customer service is so important and they failed to impress us on our first visit which always leaves a bad taste.

Cons: Slow service, Not the nicest employee

feorag
feorag

Not your typical teahouse

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

Having failed to find the farmers' market that was supposed to be outside, my partner and I popped in for some tea. The range of teas is impressive, and all are available hot or iced.

We then decided to stay for food. The omnivore went for the Southwest burrito, and I chose the Mushroom Quesadilla, which cost an extra dollar to make vegan. Both came with wholemeal tortillas, which had a melty quality a bit like a thin paratha, suggesting it's quite high in fat. I thoroughly enjoyed mine, and the other half was also satisfied.

The atmosphere of the place is clean and modern, with half the space taken up by a shop selling locally made crafts. Staff were friendly but, as a non-believer, I have to say that the Bible quotes in the restrooms were disconcerting to say the least!

Pros: whole foods, good for omnivores, clean
Cons: nagging in the restrooms, not as healthy as it seems
roadtrippers2014
roadtrippers2014

Good Mornin' Burrito is IT!

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

Big portion, fresh ingredients, comes with lil' fruit salad. Even the coffee tasted great.

punzelda
punzelda

Delightful Cafe

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2013

Isn't it wonderful when delectable and healthy join forces? Infusion Tea offers a broad selection of delightful teas and a menu filled with vegetarian and vegan delights. Tempeh Chili is delicious--get the vegan cornbread with it!

Pros: Vegan foods, Tempeh Chili, Salads
craigmc
craigmc

Healthy Orlando shocker

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2012

Great to get healthy and tasty food in Orlando. We had humous which came with great pitta, delicious black bean soup and the seasonal roasted sweet potato salad, and everything was magic. My daughter had the cheese and fruit board which she loved, the cafe is nice inside but we sat in the outside area, which had plenty of shade.
The only downside was the waiter who dropped our dishes and shouted
fuck it, which my two yea old repeated for ten minutes!

Pros: Great heathy food, Selection of tea
lupitamaria
lupitamaria

My favorite

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

I have been a customer of Infusion Tea since it started out in its smaller shop down the street. There is nothing I dislike about Infusion Tea, well--except that I can't have them closer to my home in Oviedo. :) They have extensive offerings of teas and their menu is always filled with delicious vegetarian choices. I have many favorites--the nut and honey wrap, pear salad, mediterranean pizza, gazpacho, chili---I culd go on and on. They also have great tea items to purchase and an adorable shop connected with gorgeous art. If you are a tea drinker--this is the best we have in Orlando. Go and love it!

Pros: Many choices, Delicious food, Great shopping
Marissa McIntosh
Marissa McIntosh

OMG Best vegan soup in Orlando!

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2012

Ok people, I ate lunch at Infusion Tea today and the food and service were amazing! I had the split pea coconut soup and it was D E L I C I O U S! My fiend had the pesto panini and it was vegan and crispy goodness all the way through. Service was not quick, but not terribly slow either. But it slammed with people the entire time I was there. Then I just went back for the weekly farmers market they have in the parking lot on Thursday nights. All around amazing place. BTW, it has a really cool gift shop attached that's an Arts Co-op that I got a few gifts in before leaving.

Pros: amazing food, decent service, awesome atmosphere
Cons: a little slow
wendymerissa
wendymerissa

Awful service, messed up order

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2012

I have had several encounters with bad customer service at this place. New management proves to be rude unaccommodating. The food can be delicious though greasy. I have had my take-out order ruined with the exact opposite of what I asked, such as "add tempeh to chili lime burrito" receiving a completely different burrito, normally with tempeh, without ANY tempeh! What the heck! [edit by staff- see ToS]

Pros: some tasty food, good location
Cons: rude staff, messed up orders
rellis
rellis

Wonderful Place with Good Food

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2012

I found InfusionTea through Happy Cow and was one happy vegan as a result. We had lunch which was all wonderful and tasty. The vegan burrito was perfect, filling and full of flavor. The wraps were all perfect as well. Prices are very reasonable and if you are into tea there is plenty to chose from. We came back for breakfast the next day which was great as well but they should open earlier! Highly recommend.

Pros: Tasty Food, Reasonable Prices, Friendly Staff
ShiraM
ShiraM

New Location, Great Food

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2010

I love this place! On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, they have the most incredible vegan tempeh chili. They have other good vegan and vegetarian options during the week as well. Infusion just moved to a larger place less than a block away. (Corner of Edgewater and Guernsey). Better parking, really spacious.

Pros: good food, knowledgable staff, nice environment
Cons: still a little slow

Dear Owner and Manager of InfusionTea: