Serves meat, veg options available. Almost entirely organic menu includes dishes inspired by tea cultures from around the world. Sources seasonal and local ingredients. Vegan options include tamales, ochazuke, pesto polenta, and kale salad. Eco-friendly. Has gluten free options, including muffins. Also sells candy. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, International, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg
6988 McKinley St (N Main St)
Sebastopol, California 95472

Salazar
Salazar

Mellow vibe, vegan options

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

My husband and I, vegans both, discovered this place when we arrived at the neighboring Slice of Life restaurant but found it closed. We're glad we stopped at Infusions Tea House! Of course that they have a big selection of teas (duh!), but they also have more than a couple vegan options, and of those, at least one or two were also gluten free. I had the tamales with mole sauce. It was delicious. Sorry I can't recall what my husband had, but he liked it. His only complaint was the portion size was a bit small. They also have an assortment of vegan chocolates. Nice space, cool music, friendly and helpful staff.

Pros: vegan options, gluten free options, opens earlier than Slice of Life
Cons: portion sizes

Dear Owner and Manager of Infusions Tea House: