A vegan and raw food cafe with international dishes, fresh juices, smoothies, pressed and natural drinks, herbal teas and ayurvedic infusions. Also has vegan pastries, cakes and cookies. Has a daily menu. Store stocks organic super-foods, yoga and indian clothing. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Italian, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AndreaVeg
AndreaVeg
AndreaVeg

great food and location but...

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2015

This restaurant in the center of Genoa is only open in the evening on the second Friday of the month, so I booked with my girlfriend to sample the delights of vegan and crudiste menu.
the portions weren't certainly generous but the food is very refined, tasty and balanced. fresh ingredients are prepared with local and exotic spices, in a perfect mix of tradition and experimentation.
up to far so good but unfortunately, the staff had the crazy idea to put us in a table along with another couple: we were practically shoulder to shoulder! no more than twenty centimeters between us. all evening the girl next to me yelled his private business, as well as in the face of her boyfriend, also in our ears: we did not know whether to laugh or cry!The point is: if I'm on a lunch break at work and I go into a tavern, lunch with eight euro and go back to work, no problem if i'm in a single table with other people. but if I book a table in a "fashion yoga restaurant" before going to the theater, and I spend more than 40 Euros I expect a minimum comfort zone to talk to my girlfriend. otherwise it makes no sense to cuddle me with organic food, incense and candles!apart from that episode the food was delicious and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Pros: delicious food, pleasant atmosphere
Cons: small portions, quite expensive, see the review

Dear Owner and Manager of InFusion: