Indique - Food Stall

Vegetarian stall located Subiaco Station Street market food hall. Makes authentic South Indian food such as masala dosa and thali. A separate vegan menu is available. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out only

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998

Best Indian food I've eaten!

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

The lady in this food stall was so helpful when we asked for the vegan options, and almost everything could be made vegan which made me very happy! The food was amazing, I had the vegan/vegetarian half thali with pilau rice, vegetable curry and pakoras. It was freshly and quickly made and was inexpensive for the quality of the meal! I would definitely go back as there was much to choose from, and I would recommend everyone go!

Pros: Amazing food, Inexpensive, Speedy service
Cons: Only open Friday, Saturday and Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Indique - Food Stall: