Serves meat, veg options available. More upscale, modern Indian restaurant with interesting takes on traditional food. Labels which items are vegan without ghee and gluten. Live sitar music on Fridays. Reservations suggested on weekend nights. Prices from moderate to slightly expensive. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by shanbogen
shanbogen
shanbogen

Creative and tasty Indian food

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

First of all, I'll point out that Indigma has a separate vegan/gluten-free (don't ask why they're lumped together in one category, but they are) part of the menu. There is also an 'Earth' section which is vegetarian (has cheese & butter in most dishes though). Many of the appetizers are also vegan and your server will be happy to help you with any questions. I have always gotten great service here, very friendly and welcoming.

I'd recommend the Gobi Manchurian (spicy cauliflower), Avocado Pakoras (deep fried battered avocado) for appetizers. Anything off of the vegan menu is good for an entree. I think they can also bring you non-buttered naan but I'm not positive.

All in all everything here is delicious. Once in a while the fried dishes I order aren't as crisp as I'd like, maybe because they are just heating up the fryer for the first time that day. Pretty good cocktails. Everything is well seasoned. Expect dishes from a range of regions in India, not just the typical stuff you see on Indian menus.

Pros: Separate veg menus, Great service, Unique and delicious food
Cons: Food quality occasionally falls, Could have a bigger vegan selection.

Dear Owner and Manager of Indigma: