Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes a section of vegetarian dishes. Kitchen will make a dish vegan upon request, including bread and dessert. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

Tjavinar
Tjavinar

First Timer

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2015

First time trying this great establishment. New ownership about 2 years ago and I think it's a great place to enjoy Indian cuisine. Ate multiple dishes from Coconut Curry mixed veggies and Saag Aloo, which were very delicious and vegan!! Tried their chicken tikka, also delicious and recommended to the non veg eaters. Terrific service!!! Both gents covering the clientele were courteous, helpful, and took the time to explain the different dishes and options available. Thank you for a great first experience!!!! We will be back!!

Pros: customer service, many vegan options, clean establishment
DesertMunky
DesertMunky

This place is full of goodness.

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2015

So my wife and I stopped off here after it popped up in the app as being nearby. We both love Indian food. We both agree that out of all the places we've eaten worldwide, this was some of the best.

The menu has a nice selection of vegetarian dishes. And when asked to make them vegan, they gladly did. The service was fast and friendly. But the food is what it was all about. There was no oil build up that you find at some places. The flavors were fresh and explosive. I recommend the garlic and chili naan if you're looking for some heat. I can't think of one thing that put me off. And the price was more than reasonable.

I will make this a regular stop whenever I have to drive down out of the desert to go to the VA hospital.

Dear Owner and Manager of India's Clay Oven: