Specializes in Gujarati cuisine. Spicy Indian fast food chaat, thaali, and savories. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Catering, Take-out
6909 Coit Rd Unit 201
Plano, Texas 75024
972-618-4900

Open Tue-Sat 11am-9 pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

First Review by Patel123
cholepuree
cholepuree

Amazing Food, Friendly Staff

5 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2010

On a quick business trip to TX, I stopped by here. The food was to die for. i had the dabeli, onion pakora and a soda. Wow. So cheap and sooo good.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
riddhish
riddhish

one of the best vegetarian indian cafe in dallas

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

this is an amazing cozy place with great service. the food is amazing. being a student its very cheap as well as staying away from home this provides me homely food which is awesome

Pros: great service, tasty food, cozy environment
BharatShah
BharatShah

The Real Indian Delight

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

Wow! This place is great. The food is delicious and reminds me of my home town Gujarati food. The test is very unique and those hot samosas makes me go there every weekend. The Thali is like a Rajbhog and has great test. You have tried all now try the best.

foodie_man
foodie_man

One of the best kathiyawadi food ever...

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

Ohh Man!! This place is awesome. Kathiyawadi Thali combo is the best one, I remember of my grandma ;). Also do not forget the chat, specifically panipuri. I have been here few times since it opened, every time their daily special curry is good too.
If you are a single person their tiffins are a blessing in our busy life.

In short, I can't stop going there, still haven't found any menu item which i don't like.

Pros: Healthy food, Cheap
bss
bss

Indian Flavours best food

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

Indian Flavours is one of the best restaurant in Plano texas. The food was so good, so delecious and the service was so good. The staff were so friendly. The restaurant was so clean . I give this restaurant a 5 star.‎ The all item i tasted in menu and each and everyone was so delecious. Try their thail omg it was the best. If you willeat the food of Indian flavours you will never miss india. For me and my family we says that indian flavours has excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value, friendly staff.

Patel123
Patel123

Great Food

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

Great Food and Service. Not too expensive. Family of 4 can eat lot more and pay very little.

Pros: Inexpensive, Great Taste, Good Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Indian Flavours: