Serves meat, veg options available. Previously 100% vegetarian restaurant, but now serves meat in addition to a vegetarian menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
59/4, Sukhumvit Soi 23, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit (Between Soi 23 and 31 (opposite Sawadee School and Silom Village))
Bangkok, Thailand 10110

Cheese
Cheese

Amazing variety

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2012

My wife and I tried this place recently and it does deserve to be known as it has so many dishes for the vegetarians that I don't think any other restaurant offers (keeping in mind they also have non veg food). I was surprised by their menu and the food tasted really good, as us vegetarians don't have too many Indian restaurants that offer great veg food.

Pros: Amazing food, Huge menu for veg, Prices are great
Cons: Deep into the soi
Ricky
Ricky
  • non-vegetarian

Good food

4 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2012

I usually follow tips mentioned here on Happycow and have not yet been disappointed. This is another good recommendation by you guy. Good restaurant, good food and good prices. Thanks.

Pros: healthy cuisine, good food, great value
Foodaddict
Foodaddict

Delicious food

4 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2012

I was with some friends and decided to try this place out. The place has a cafe feel and the food is just delicious and so inexpensive for their quality and presentation! I didn't expect it to be as good as it was honestly. The recommendations we received from the manager/owner were fantastic, as each dish complimented the other. I would be going back to this place for sure and would highly recommend it.

Pros: Excellent Food, good quality, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Indian Chaat: