Serves meat, veg options available. Indian restaurant. Menu includes a section of vegetarian dishes with vegan items marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Indian, Non-veg

Blondies
Blondies

Great Place!

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2012

It's always refreshing for me to be able to go into a restaurant and be able to pick out the veg options right away. I love that they have everything marked (the vegan/dairy free options have happy faces next to them).

The restaurant is very clean and the owner (also our waitress) was super friendly. She was quick to explain dishes and answer questions knowledgably. I felt very confident ordering here.

I'm new to Indian cusine, but thought the food was fresh and was homemade. It was served hot and quickly as well. I will be back!

Pros: Friendly, knowledgeable staff, Clearly marked veg options, Healthy, quality food
Cons: Hot pink painted walls
bleublur
bleublur

great gluten free options too!

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2011

Great food! Good selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options that are clearly marked on menu!

Lynne
Lynne

Best Indian food

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2009

The owners are wonderful and will work with your diet. Not all veggie items are vegan, but they will work with you on what you can eat, and what can be made vegan. They have a range of spice levels. As the other reviewer said 1-10 with 7 being my favorite. The 10 is amazing, but watch yourself. I use to have the great Chai Milk Shake prior to going vegan. Yumm! Chana Malai and Avtar's Benghen Bhartha are my favorites, but everything is good. They started in a very small little place and grew to a good size place due to their reputation for great food.
I spent one week a month in Medford for work for 6 years, and exclusively ate here by choice. A lot of great food for a good price, and amazing owners make this a place I drove 3 hours, just to bring some friends to try this. Thank You, Tammy and Avtar (and kids), for the great food and memories.
Lynn

Pros: excellent food, Variety of choices, Great owners
Cons: none

Guest
Guest

pretty good

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2008

I felt pretty confident eating here. There is a vegetarian section on the menu with vegan items clearly marked. I also thought it was cool that you can choose how spicy you want each dish from 1-10. Beware though, I love spicy food, and 6 was about as hot as I can handle.

The food was good, friendly service, seemed really clean too. I'll go there again.

Pros: good food, vegan items clearly marked
Cons: not all vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of India Palace: