India Palace

Serves meat, veg options available. Family owned restaurant that offers a large buffet with vegetarian and vegan options. They will cook special meals to accommodate your diet choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg
5644 N Academy Blvd (Vickers)
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
719-535-9196

Open daily 11am-2:30pm, 5:30-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by 4moby
4moby
4moby

The Real Deal

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

We recently ate dinner and lunch buffet at this restaurant. I felt that each vegan dish had really good flavor and distinct taste. Sometimes indian food can be sort of a meld of one particular flavor, this was not the case at India Palace. The samosas were a bit spicy, but I enjoyed the heat. The buffet had vegan and veg options. The staff was very familiar with what items on the menu were vegan. I had chickpeas that were sweet and good. The menu has many vegan options, and that included the breads which in most places have milk in it so we can't have any. I loved eating here. There was a large tv in the corner that played some indian soap operas and had some singing competition, both were enjoyable to watch.
I would highly recommend going to this indian restaurant and maybe catching the lunch buffet.

Pros: yummy food, authentic, buffet
Cons: got busy during lunch

Dear Owner and Manager of India Palace: