Serves meat, veg options available. Las Vegas Indian restaurant. Menu includes a section of vegetarian dishes. Naan contains ghee but roti does not. All-you-can-eat lunch buffet and a la carte dinner. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2218 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
702-366-0222

Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5-10:30pm.

First Review by mrsgarcia
Navegante
Navegante

Good food with multiple vegan options.

3 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

The menu doesn't list vegan options, but if you ask they will tell you what vegan choices are available. The naan is not vegan, but they have a bread called 'roti' that is. It is similar to naan bread, but slightly crunchier and flatter. We tried 2 of the veg dishes, with rice, and roti. It was a filling meal and delicious food. One of the dishes was quite spicy. It was a bit pricey - I think they charged about $5 for a plate of rice.

Pros: Good food, Vegan options if you ask, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Pricey for rice
jandk32506
jandk32506

Delicious!

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2011

This place was great- there was an entire menu just with vegetarian options (most of them were vegan). Some of the best Indian food I've ever had!

ronitw
ronitw

Good for Vegans

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

We stayed in the Hilton and just happened to see this place. We had dinner there. The waiter was very helpful in choosing vegan options. Food was very good. Place was very busy but we still had great service. Will be back in our next visit to Vegas.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food

mrsgarcia
mrsgarcia

Very Nice Staff, Great for a first timer

4 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2009

I really like this resturant. Next to Ghandi I think they are the only other Indian place worth checking out. The have a great selection of wine and the dinner presentations are very nice. The buffet is a great choice for a first timer and this place often stays open late on the weekends. They are very personable and will treat guest right especially on a special occasion. The website is impressive you can find it via google as a search for India Oven Las Vegas and check out the menu options. Mostly lac to-veg but they can make accomodations for Vegans.

Pros: Staff, Dinner Presentations, Buffett
Cons: Won't Make Substitutions , Hours, Crowded at Times
  • IGrowKale IGrowKale

The staff were super helpful with letting me know what was vegan as well they provided me with some gluten-free bread (GF allergies). Food was great and I would defiantly go back again :)

Dear Owner and Manager of India Oven: