We stopped in Wilmington for an early dinner as this restaurant was not too muc of a detour on our route - as a result the dal makhni was not yet ready. The vegetable pakoras were good - not enough veggies though. The Aloo tikki was not quite right. However they accommodated us with a good portion of salad which I requested. The Aloo gobi was excellent but not so the channa masala although you could definitly taste the freshness of the curry. The parathas tasted very much home made.Pros: Good food, Very polite staff
Did not care for this place. The service was very slow, the food was poor quality and not hot, the price was a little high. . .
Cons: slow service, poor quality food
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Wilmington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: India Mahal Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 395 times since Jan 2013.