Serves meat, veg options available. Small Albuquerque Indian food restaurant. Has vegetarian dishes, and will custom dishes upon request, such as with tempeh. Naan is not vegan, paratha bread is. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

ASomerville
ASomerville

Fantastic!

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2015

I have been eating at this place for years and absolutely love it. They are very flexible and will adapt every dish for your dietary preferences. I am vegan, and since I go there so often she remembers to leave the dairy out of all the dishes. Fantastic food, fresh ingredients, friendly staff, and just an all around excellent dining experience. I would (and do) absolutely recommend this place to anyone! I'd give it a 5 if I could.

Pros: Flexible with dietary preferences, They carry tempeh and tofu , Super delicious
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of India Kitchen: