This vegetarian restaurant offers some vegan options, but please ask to be certain. They also carry Indian groceries, spices, sweets and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, North Indian, Fast food, Take-out
553 N Azusa Ave (W San Bernardino Rd)
Covina, California 91722
626-974-6666

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ashley F.
venky23
venky23

Superb Place

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

Dont let the outisde looks deceive you, once you go in
Its like a mini Panda Express, groceries and spices along with food
Food ready to go or one can sit and eat.
Items change daily on the food trays
Can order other items on the menu
Plenty of items to choose.
Most of the items in menu and food tray are all vegan, some are vegetarian.
They only serve vegetarian food.
Their Tandoor special is the best bang for the buck

Highly recommend to anyone who loves vegetarian/vegan Indian food at reasonable prices.
Stop by at their spices section, if you plan on doing some Indian food cooking, they have huge choices in spices, groceries too.
Can't go wrong any bit with this Superb place.

Pros: Tasty Food, Vegetarian/Vegan, Less Greasy
Cons: Not too close to me
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

great lunch spot

4 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2011

I decided to try it after reading the first review and I'm happy I did! The staff was very friendly and gave me samples before I had to choose, which actually made things harder because everything was really tasty. Also, almost everything was vegan! This is definitely a place to try, especially since there are no other places serving Indian food in the area. I was very very happy with my experience and will be returning.

Pros: vegan, good value, friendly service
Cons: limited selection

Dear Owner and Manager of India Fresh: