Rain by India Curry

Serves meat, veg options available. Try the bhindi masal and dal makhani. Variety of vegetarian choices available and now serves cocktails. Previously named India Curry. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Zurawia
Warsaw, Poland
48-22-816-1350/51

Open Mon-Thu and Sun 12pm-11pm, Fri-Sat 12pm-12:30am.

First Review by Sernicki
hack_man
hack_man

A very good choice

4 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2013

I always like an Indian meal when abroad as it's always a good choice if there aren't many vegetarian places that are open late in evening as is usually the case in Poland. Tel Aviv is the only one in Warsaw that's open really late. The food here is excellent with impressive veg/vegan choice. Most main courses can be made as vegan if requested and can be tailor made to requirements by the chef. We had a spinach and potato saag aloo which looked basic but was extremely tasty and a tarka dhal - this was pretty much out of this world. The food comes well presented in individual ornate pots complementing the grand interior. A plush cocktail lounge also greets incoming visitors There is a really nice feel about this place. Definitely worth a go if you are in the city for a while but there are so many other great places in Warsaw to check out before you should consider this as a serious option.

Pros: delicious curries, premises, staff
Cons: serves meat, quite pricey
Ophee
Ophee

Pretty good

3 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

I went here late one evening on a whim. The service was good and so was the food. A bit pricy not my favortie indian place in town, I like Ganesh in the other direction.

Guest
Guest

Good Indian Tucker

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2006

The staff here are fansatsic and really helpfull. I had with me the Vegan Passport and showed my dietry preference in Polish. The waiter came back and said the chef read the Hindi version and we had some great vegan food.

Pros: Friendly, Helpfull, Great food

Dear Owner and Manager of Rain by India Curry: