Serves meat, veg options available. Indian restaurant in the city centre with a good choice of vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by eli vegan
eli vegan
eli vegan

Not recommended for vegans

1 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

Went here on our first night in Bologna last week. It is a large restaurant with a bar and a few dining areas. I'm a vegan and my partner goes vegetarian when we're on vacation. I have to admit that I didn't inform the waiter that I am vegan which may have made a difference. Although there was no indication on the menu, everything was slathered in cream. We had dal, chana and aloo veg dishes and they were so OTT with cream/butter that my cream loving partner couldn't eat them. Other than that, they lacked taste/spice (though i base this on a bite or two - though my partner ate much more and concurs)I checked menus at other indian restaurants in the Bologna area all of which described their dishes as having been made with cream and milk.

Pros: has veg dishes
Cons: veg dishes all creamy, no spice/taste

Dear Owner and Manager of India: