Cultural/holistic center with a vegetarian kitchen serving both Italian and international cuisines with many vegan options. Open Thur-Tue. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Italian, Juice bar, Salad bar, Beer/Wine

Oliver
Oliver

Great place near charming Cinque Terre

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

I was very surprised to find this vegetarian restaurant in Sarzana, a small town, that a local Italian recommended to visit, while I was on holidays in Cinque Terre region (fantastic region at the Ligurian Sea, great for walking). Sarzana is about 35 east of Riomaggiore, which is one of the 5 towns of Cinque Terre. The "Indaco" restaurant is one part of a Holistic Centre. They also offer Yoga, Qi-Gong, Indian dance tuition, meditation etc.. The restaurant is elegant without being over-stylish, it's a good combination of Classic Italian with Indian influences. It's some time when I went there, but the food was very good, they had a varied menu with several vegan options. Being a vegan myself, I felt very well catered for. I will certainly dine there again when I'm in the Cinque Terre region.
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 17, 2014

Pros: Excellent, varied menu w. vegan options, Elegant, but relaxed, Great area for holidays

Dear Owner and Manager of Indaco: