Serves meat, veg options available. A few vegetable-based items like vegetable roll sushi, edamame, vegetable tempura, noodles. Will accommodate vegans - ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Japanese, Korean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
101 Marlboro Ave
Easton, Maryland 21601
410-443-0681

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by liko
Momof4inmd
Momof4inmd

Excellent

4 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2013

Vegan, vegetarian friendly establishment that serves meat but will make dishes to your suiting. Try the lunch special of vegetable tempura! Delicious and very reasonable!!

Pros: Food, Cost, Location
Cons: Not 100% vegan
IBeeJen
IBeeJen

Multiple Vegan Options!

4 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2011

In the past I havent found many vegan options when it comes to dining out in Easton. I'd checked Happy Cow before, but this afternoon I was pleased to find a new restaurant entry on HP. Until I'd seen it, I didnt even know In Japan existed.
My husband and I had a wonderful waitress who happily double checked all ingredients for us and made recommendations.
Vegetable sushi, Vegetable Tempura, Age Tofu, Miso Soup- All vegan and all wonderful. The Miso Soup was particularly amazing.
I do believe this will be our new go-to place for dining in Easton (the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday really can get old). Many thanks to the first reviewer who made us aware of In Japan and its vegan-friendliness!

Pros: Vegan Options, Helpful Staff, Price
Cons: ?
liko
liko

In Japan, in Easton

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2011

I was so pleasantly surprised to discover a delicious agedashi tofu here, and I think it's possibly the only non-Chinese restaurant in town that has tofu even on the menu. On the menu, it is entitled "Age tofu." Other good dishes include vegetable tempura, edamame, rices and noodles and a really good vegetable sushi. They will make the sushi to order, of course. The wait staff have been friendly and found out if there was fish in a broth for me, for example. A step up from the other meat-laden restaurants. Another good thing is that the dining room has a chest-high wall between it and the meat grills, so you will not be subjected visually to that.

Dear Owner and Manager of In Japan: