Vegan ice cream and gelato. Delivery available. more-less
Via San Massimo 34

Kittybiscuit
Kittybiscuit

Wow! exceptional gelato

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

I've been in Turin for 1 1/2 days and have been here twice. The flavours are tasty and the owner is helpful. I tried an ice cream from the freezer (Chocolate and hazelnut) and it was delicious. I would be eating this everyday if I lived here!

Pros: delicious
Laure
Laure

Turin is delicious!

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2014

Very friendly, very delicious, healthy still, one sweet place to absolutely try while in Turin.
They have many flavors, vegan cones, raw goodies in the fridge, and well we just loved that place!

Pros: Awesome vegan ice cream , Healthy, Staff is really nice
dearivan
dearivan

Great ice cream and pleasant service!

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2014

We were in Turin for a couple of days and had ice cream here twice. A good flavours selection and a very satisfying creaminess makes this one of the best places where I have eaten vegan ice cream, up there with Lula in NYC. Strongly recommended

Pros: Taste, Service, gardens nearby to sit and enjoy it

Vegancucc
Vegancucc

The best ice cream I have ever had!

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

Plus vegan and sugar free! The assistant guy was superfriendly. I wish I lived in Torino to go there every day! Fantastic!!!!

Pros: Super flavour, Sugarfree and vegan, In the center
Cons: No place to sit outside
L_Almo_Clelarco
L_Almo_Clelarco

One of the best vegan ice creams evee

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

Gelato amico serves all vegan, gluten free and sugar free ice creams. Few flavours, always freshly made gelato, vegan cones, very friendly people. During our weekend in Turin we've had three of them, and decided to have breakfast with a gelato in order to be able to eat another one.
They use rice milk instead of soy, so ice cream is so light! Very good value for money.
Strongly recommended.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Outstanding, Fresh, Creamy Gelato, Healthy
Cons: Little Place To Stay

Dear Owner and Manager of Il Gelato Amico: