A small shop selling local products, unpackaged and organic with plenty of vegan items. more-less
Via dell'Erta Canina 1 Red
Florence, Italy 50125

Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:30pm

First Review by DeniseBadi

Great little shop :)

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

What a little gem of a shop :) It's small but has a lot of options. I spent quite a while looking at everything... of course, it takes 10x as long because my Italian is very limited so far and I have no clue what most of it says.

But they have nice choices of everything, and you can buy their beans, pastas and grains freely, like a little uncovered Whole Foods bulk section.

Also, what's nice is that they have different milks. It seems like soy and rice are the common milks in the super markets, but this place had almond, oat and coconut. Pretty awesome.

I only bought a juice because I had far to walk, but I plan to go back when I have lots of energy to carry a couple of bags.

Pros: lots of great choices, "bulk" pastas, grains and beans, adorable shop!
Cons: a bit pricey

A sweet little health food shop in Florence.

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

This is a really cute, little shop under the Piazza Di Michelangelo in Florence. The owner is very friendly and helpful and has a nice selection of fresh organic fruit and vegetables...I even found a butternut squash, which you don't find at the Coop here! I bought some organic wine, some malt syrup (to sweeten my tea), some homemade vegan biscuits (delicious!), some yummy looking bread for breakfast tomorrow, some grains (quinoa and buckwheat), some fresh ginger, some incense, some pumpkin seeds and some seitan. I spent €40 which was quite expensive but I'm happy with my purchases :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Il Fiore di Zucca: