Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee shop, restaurant, and small shop. Movie Tuesdays. Books for reading. Food is prepared on order so you can customize something vegan. Wi-Fi available. Located between the streets of Casa Madrid and General Fuero (close to the Tangamanga market). They have live music on weekends. On Thursdays there is latinamerican music at 9pm and on Fridays there is latin jazz at 9pm. On Wednesdays, crepes are 2 for 1 and every other Sunday artsy movies are projected at 6:30pm. Offer 10% discount for people coming by bike, parking inside. They also sell on-site the cabuches conserved in olive oil, Mexican cranberry juice grown in the Baja vineyards, Bach flower sprays, handmade & natural ointments, massage oils, notebooks, etc.. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg
Calzada de Guadalupe 235, San Sebastian
San Luis Potosi, Mexico 78349
444-8140634

Open Mon-Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm, and every other Sun 6-10 pm (movie night).

First Review by enRoute
enRoute
enRoute

Cute little gem on the Calzada

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

When I first got to town, I went looking at the old address... no luck, it's now a Day of the Dead themed store. Eventually I was able to find their new spot on the Calzada (with a bit of difficulty: it's almost obscured by trees when you pass by), and I was very glad I did.

It's a little bit Italian, a lot of funky, with super-nice employees from various parts of the country. Unfortunately the amount of vegan options they offered wasn't great and the first time I went I just had a (very good) salad. The next time, though, I picked up a bit of ready-made soy chorizo at a natural store right at the beginning of the Calzada, and they were more than happy to make an amazing vegan pizza with it.

Highly recommended for anyone for the atmosphere (lots of music, social events, and films), the late hours, and the potential to get some nice veg food. Try the cabuches, desert artichokes I tried for the first time here.

Pros: very friendly, great location, funky
Cons: vegan options limited, a bit hard to find at first

Dear Owner and Manager of Il Fatto: