Iku Wholefoods Kitchen - We...

Part of the Iku chain. Provides quick and healthy meals for lunches and snacks. Has gluten free options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out
Level 5, Shop 5009, Market St

• Cash only

First Review by tsathoggua101
monisonfire
monisonfire

great food! lovely staff!

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2016

food was excellent, espcially the rice balls are to die for! I had to go back to get some more and take them with me :) there's so much to choose from which makes it hard to decide (and that's actually a plus!). I seriously regret that I tried none of the desserts.
the girl behind the counter was amazingly helpful! the shopping centre offers plenty of space to sit and rest your legs for a while :)

Pros: taste & variety, price, staff
Cons: can't think of any
Evanming

EmmaBarr
EmmaBarr

great food

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2016

So good to have vegan options in the shopping mall! I went back and got the lasagne again as it was so delicious! Thought it was maybe slightly pricey when you get a little dessert too but nothing too bad.

Pros: yummy
Cons: tiny bit pricey

vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Super friendly staff, good food

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2016

This was our favorite location of the Iku chain that we went to. Staff were super friendly and told us which were their favorite items / helped us narrow down the choices.

Food was great, and we were really happy.

Pros: All vegan, friendly
Phyluum
Phyluum

very nice to see a successful vegan chain

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

great food and a really good price for the middle of sydney I got a salad plate and the dhal was incredible i recommend 3 scoops of that also the chickpeas were great

Pros: great food., good service
Cons: no cons
joanna.rosemary
joanna.rosemary

love love love

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2015

I'm addicted to iku! I go here all the time for lunch and dinner and wish there was a store in manly!

Pros: the curries and casseroles, the salads and pickled ginger, the friands and bancha slice
Damodon
Damodon

Great staff, ok good

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2014

Enjoyed my visit to Iku at Pitt St. Very nice, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff.
Food is not bad but not spectacular value. The quality is perhaps the food court version of vegan whole food. It certainly didn't taste fresh but it was enjoyable. I guess if they microwave the food in front of you then you shouldn't be expecting quality fare.

Given that the quality is only ok I would have liked the prices to be more appropriate for the food.
I found them a little expensive for what it was.

Overall pleased I went.

Pros: Great staff, Interesting food
Cons: not great value , Not very fresh tasting, 'Hot' food was only warmish and cold in parts.
tardis3
tardis3

delicious

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

Delicious food in a very busy food court. Loved it.

moorspede
moorspede

Love this place

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2014

The food area of Centrepoint Tower is incredibly busy, it's great to just weave one's way through them all, grab a tasty bite and head over to the Hyde Park to eat it.

I've never met an Iku food that I disliked and the service is great which is amazing considering the noise and chaos all around.

Pros: Wonderful tasting, fresh food.
Phoegan12
Phoegan12

Lovely

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2013

I've been here Afew times, it's usually got a queue, the food is very nice & lots of variety- lasagnas, pies, minestrones, soups, curry, & the desserts omg cheesecakes- with out the cheese of coarse, muffins, sago pudding, the friands are moist & flavorsome as well as the blackrice pudding but everything is quite expensive there, but it is good quality food

Pros: Wholesome food, Variety, Kind staff
Cons: Expensive
laurynlee
laurynlee

Helpful staff

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2012

My appreciation to the friendly staff who patiently checks if each dish has onions and garlic. Although we ended up with juz salad and desert, but the dinner is great!

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Need more vegan options
amaranth
amaranth

This is where I go when I'm in Westfield

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

It's great to have a healthy vegan option in this food court. I have tried almost all of the dishes and I love the pies and the various dishes with rice. You're pretty safe with any option really. Great "fast food"

Pros: quick food, delicious, healthy
tsathoggua101
tsathoggua101

Desserts from heaven

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2012

Great fast and healthy noms. And the soy custard desserts are a guilty pleasure.

Pros: Fast, Clean, Light meals

Dear Owner and Manager of Iku Wholefoods Kitchen - Westfield Plaza: