Iku Wholefood Kitchen - Neu...

Ready made meals for dine-in or takeaway. Price: Moderate more-less

msblack
msblack

I coo for Iku

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2011

I was staying just down the road from Iku for about 4-5 days and got take out there 4 times. The salad bar was really tasty, very generous serving. I tried the lasagne which I loved and tried one other heated meal which was dry and not so nice. But overall I was really impressed and if I lived in Sydney, Iku would be my regular lunch stop.

CathyChi
CathyChi

Careful if you are expecting wholefoods.

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2010

If you are a wholefoodist, then even though the name of this place suggests all the food is whole, not all of it is. You need to read all the ingredients. The ingredients of most of their dishes are on their website.

Cons: Not wholefood
goldie
goldie

Good macrobiotic option

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2008

As stated in some other Iku reviews the food is the same at all outlets. It's interesting to see how many there are now - in the '90s it was just Glebe. They have a range of dishes - casserole, salads, patties etc that change daily. I'm a big fan of some of the caseroles. They have a great desert - choc adzuki slice with soy cream, which doesn't seem to show up on the menu as much as it used to. Rice balls & millet balls are also good.

Dear Owner and Manager of Iku Wholefood Kitchen - Neutral Bay: