Ihsan's Falafel - Food Cart

Falafel cart operating at Southern California area farmers market - see website locations and dates. Features authentic Sudanese falafel made with all organic ingredients. Also Wed 11am-3pm @ Miracle Mile Farmers Market. more-less

First Review by TimMartinez
maplemag
maplemag

Delicious!

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2014

Just found Ihsan's Falafel while wandering around the USC Farmers Market (Wednesday's 11am-3pm at the McCarthy Quad) and wow...
I saw their menu and decided to get a collard green falafel wrap and it was absolutely delicious. The pickled veggies added a nice crunch and flavor to the wrap.
It was a generous portion as well and I had not intended to eat the whole wrap but I did and I should mention that I don't feel that "sick full" feeling I normally do when I over indulge which says to me that their products are fresh and made well!
Never bringing lunch again on Wednesdays!

MicheletheTrainer
MicheletheTrainer

A Really Great Falafel

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

If you like herbs, spices a great blend of flavors, arugula and a nice smile, you will love Ihsan's Falafel. He's nailed it and his falafel is REALLY REALLY GOOD! Don't miss it!

Pros: Flavor, Friendly
TimMartinez
TimMartinez

BEST. FALAFEL. EVER. PERIOD.

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

Living in Southern California, I've had the opportunity to try MANY different Mediterranean restaurants, and falafel wraps were always my favorite. But once I tried chef Amin's made-from-scratch traditional Sudanese falafel, I knew that I could never go back. These are simply the best, and now I can never eat falafel from anywhere else again.

On top of that, they're ORGANIC, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE and MACROBIOTIC... I have bought the falafel mix from the Ihsan's Falafel cart, and am happy to report that it is very easy to make these delicious falafel at home for a quick, healthy dinner.

The spicy peanut butter sauce that they offer is also amazing. Their wraps are stuffed with Amin's personal quinoa-tabouli recipe, salad, sprouts and falafel-- making this hands-down the best pita wrap I've ever had.

I can confidently say that, unless you grew up in the Middle East as chef Amin has, you have not truly tried good falafel until you try Ihsan's.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ihsan's Falafel - Food Cart: