Previously a food-cart, but now makes vegan burger patties with raw ingredients, available at FEED Kitchens in Madison, at address listed. Patties will be kept in the freezer, unless you call 'Tammy' on Monday and request your order be kept in the cooler instead. Sat by appointment more-less
1219 N Sherman Ave

Mathew Howell
Mathew Howell

Highly recommended

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

As a cart around the capitol building the usual restaurant pros/cons don't apply, but the food is better than any vegan restaurant food I've ever had, seriously. I tried the mystic mushroom and chili burger-3 alarm I think it was called-and while the chili burger was really good, I couldn't believe how good the mystic mushroom was. My only issue is that I'm a student and the portion sizes for a guy my size-6'0"/205 lbs-are not big enough that I could fill up on less than two burgers, which ran me $14 at $7 a burger. So for me I need larger portions to be able to eat there regularly, but as a vegan I try to support the food cart as much as possible. Highly recommended even if you can't eat there too often, but if you're a small eater there are no cons to speak of.

Pros: Excellent Food, Very Friendly, Vegan
Cons: Portion Sizes

Dear Owner and Manager of Igo Vego: